Thursday, December 15, 2011

Simply Christmas

Christmas is in the air, presents are wrapped. Lights are hung and tis the season to relax and enjoy! It sure has been hard to get into the Christmas spirit around these parts. No snow. Can you believe it? It was 50 degrees today on December 15 in Michigan. Geesh.
Bookshelf winter redo
A little bling for the cabinet.
Mind you, I do like snow but I don't L O V E snow. So, snow around Christmas and New Year's is great and then I am done. But seriously, nothing.
Fireplace mantel
Well, let's get movin' on to the 2011 Christmas Tour of Homes. Isn't it exciting?? On to the pictures. 
Red is my favorite Christmas color.
I just can't seem to get away from it.
Got this cute little lantern for $3, spray painted
it and added an ornament. Walah!


Ornaments are so cheap. These are all
Dollar Tree ornaments thrown into a
basket bought from Hobby Lobby on clearance.


A little rustic Christmas to the top of my linen
cupboard in the dining room.


Ornaments


What can you do with a plate charger for $1.99,
some dry moss, and Dollar Tree ornaments?


fireplace, mirror, wreath.






Love the reflections of mirrors.
They add so much light and space.


What's Christmas without reindeer? Oh, see the
little stand up plaque behind the reindeer?
$4. at a resale shop.
S W E E T!


Joy. Nuff said.


Lots of moss and ornaments this year.




Adding more bling with ornaments.




Linking up to the following Christmas Tours:










6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog. I have to ask....what is an American foursquare? Your Christmas decorations look wonderful....I really love all the distressed wood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks lovely Merry Christmas Cheers Frances

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the season at Potpourri Friday! May you have a Merry Christmas and the Happiest of Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely Christmas home! I envy that you're all ready ... I am NOT. LOL. I'm sure that there is still hope that you'll have a white Christmas! And, thank you so much for your sweet note about my whimsical Christmas kitchen! Becca (now following along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wreath over the mirror really caught my eye - one of my favorite things. You really found some great buys too. Thanks so much for joining the party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your rustic decor and of course that beautiful wreath. Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...