Friday, January 23, 2015

Upcycled Crates Oh My!

Pin It

Happy Friday everyone!


Today I am looking at some cool upcycled crate projects over at Hometalk and curating a new Board for them. So exciting!


Repurposed crate


My recent crate project makeover is included, of course as well as some other awesome ideas!


Stop on by Hometalk and check out my new board Upcycled Crates

Linking up today to:
Feature Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Treasure Hunt Thursday at From My Front Porch to Yours
Your Turn to Shine at Meet the B's

Have a super weekend and thanks for stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...