Thursday, September 13, 2012

How Many Windows is Too Many Windows?

Pin It

I probably shouldn't admit this but I'm having a love affair. 




A love affair with old windows.




I love the peely paint, and the broken panes, and the chippy wood. sigh!

I love the fact that they were rescued instead of destroyed.



I love the character.


They don't have to be fixed up or painted or prettied up. They are perfect just the way they are.




I love the history behind each. and. every. one. of. them.


You see I can't get enough of them. 




So my question to you. How many windows is too many windows?


Partying over at:

Potpourri Friday at 2805
Grace at Home #26
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Home and Garden Thursday at Blissfull Rythym    

3 comments:

  1. I think it was Mae Wesst who said: Too much of a good thing is WONDERFUL - or something like that. Anyway, there is no such thing of too much if you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute windows! Can't have to many! Thank you for sharing your creative inspiration at Potpourri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I was intrigued by your question, because we have so very many in our house - I also have a lot to play with - so my answer is enough is you really can never have too many! I loved your post am your newest follower and appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...