Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Christmas Can't Get Here Soon Enough


Pin It

I don't know what it is.

There is just something weird going on.

You see, I normally LOVE the Fall and LOVE Thanksgiving.

Really. I do.

But for some reason that I can't explain I am anxious for Christmas.






It might have something to do with the fact that I've been seeing Christmas decorations in stores since June.


It might have something to do with the fact that my college son will be home for three. whole. weeks.










It might be the thrill I get when all the Christmas decorations get hauled out.

But whatever the reason. Christmas can't get here soon enough.







Linking up this week to:
Time to Shine Party at A Diamond in the Stuff 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...