Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sometimes you have to go back to the drawing board



Sometimes you have to go back to the drawing board to turn your nothing into something.

The 31 Days Challenge is a perfect example. I have wanted to do this for the past three years but I could not imagine what I could write about for 31 days.

This year I was determined to try it. But I had nothing.

I kept mulling over ideas and chewing on thoughts. My first idea turned into my 4th idea and I was excited to think I had landed on the perfect subject. 31 Days of Color!

Wow, now wasn't that inspirational? Until I saw that someone had taken that same subject last year.

Back to the drawing board I went until I realized that the very nothing that was hindering me was the something that I could write about.

What do you do when your something turns out to be nothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...