Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Touch of Christmas, decorating with ornaments

Pin It




The winter weather has finally hit and the snow and cold are ferociously attacking Michigan and it truly makes the Christmas holiday feel so much more special. And I have to say that it sure is inspiring to see all the gorgeous Christmas/holiday projects! I am not normally into the whole craft thing but I am certainly inspired to try. In fact, I just completed super easy homemade bath salt project here. This project was right up my alley!

Ornaments in normal everyday vases and
 containers instantly say Christmas.


There are many different ways to use ornaments to decorate for the holidays. Not the traditional, hang on the tree type of decorating. But thinking outside the box and using ornaments all around the house. Here are a few simple tips on decorating with ornaments.

Using ribbon, hang ornaments on mirrors and pictures
to add simple holiday cheer.



Ornaments hung from a chandelier add sparkle especially
 when the light is reflecting on them!


Ornaments reflect lots of light and
look great in glass containers!



Ornaments add sparkle to any container!

Hang an ornament on a mirror and light bounces
from the ornament and the mirror!



 
 
 



How do you decorate with ornaments?

Linking up this week to:
Treasure Hunt Thursday
fireflies and jellybeans: show off your stuff party
French Country Cottage Christmas Link Party

1 comment:

  1. This is such a Great idea, Thank you so much for sharing it with us at our Christmas Extravaganza Party!! Pinning :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...