Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring Fever

 


The race is on and spring fever has hit! You see, by this time I am trying to wrap up all my inside projects that have started over the winter. Because, you see, soon my focus will be turning outside. As soon as all this snow is gone. And the plants start showing their little heads above ground. I will be outside and my only goal for inside is to keep the house clean.



Fireplace shelves

We have tackled two big projects this winter. One was planned and one was totally not! Planned project was to install flooring in our master bedroom. My unplanned project? Repainting and refreshing our office area.
New pillows from TJ Maxx

Old curtains moved to kitchen; new curtains for office.

 
It all started with the new desk we built, see that post here. It then morphed into a desire to have a central information area near the desk. (This project has yet to be finished!) But somehow, when picking up the new flooring for our bedroom, I ended up buying paint for the office. Seriously Lowe's people the worse thing you can say to me is "that will be about 15-20 minutes to pull your flooring, you can shop around for awhile." Really? That just gets me into trouble! Before I knew it, I was buying paint. Something I hadn't even planned on!
Fireplace sitting area.

Mirror/plate wall

And somehow, that little painting project trickled into a mini kitchen update. More on that later.



Table arrangement


Shelf refresh
Linking up this week to:

 
Wake Up Wednesday at A Peek Into My Paradise
Wonderfully Creative Wednesdays at All She Cooks 
Inspire me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life

1 comment:

  1. Love the new pillows, very pretty colors and patterns. The fireplace wall is fabulous, love, love, love it all. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...