Sunday, July 20, 2014

Picture Frames Find New Purpose on Hometalk

Pin It

I don't know about you but I love a good picture frame. I always gravitate towards them at Goodwill or garage sales. Can't help myself really. The problem is what do you do with them?

Check out some of these great projects on my
Board at Hometalk.

So when Hometalk asked me to curate a collection about repurposed picture frames, I started doing some research. Much to my surprise I found a TON of great ideas out there for picture frame projects. I have even had a few of my own over the years so this was a piece of cake! 

Check out my picture frame turned ceiling medallion in
"Ways I drive my husband nuts!"

Empty picture frames make great wall art.
Love the layered look here, check it out at Tidbits and Twine!


Of course they always make a great chalkboard!

Whatever way you look at it, picture frames can repurpose into some pretty great things!

Linking this week at:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...