Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Final Glimpse at a Garden Tour

Pin It

Tell me it's not too late? Fall is in the air and everyone is sharing their favorite Fall crafts and decorations and it is no different around here. And I would be sharing my Fall decor if it weren't for the fact that I forgot to share the pictures from the awesome garden tour that I attend every. year.

Our local city hosts an annual garden tour as well as the town just a few miles east. They are both highlights for me every summer! I walk away with more ideas on my list and a determination to do more. More garden space. More plantings. More garden decor. More DIY in the yard.

It never ends! Here are some highlights:

Love the shape of this! Curved landscape lines just add so much floww!

VERY cool man made waterfall/pond!




Garden Tool Shed






This homeowner's garden took the grand prize. Loved the little shed!


Simple basket hanging on a gate, how cute?

Small bench and display area.



Love the lanterns and tools!


Very unique hanging fixture!

Don't you just love this serene view on the other side of the pond?

Hope you enjoyed this last look at summer!

Linking up this week to:
Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Inspire Me Monday at Domestically Speaking






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...