Saturday, October 11, 2014

Behind the 8 Ball

Pin It

Yeah, I am a bit behind the 8 ball these days. Chalk it up to a new full time job and, oh yeah, the fact that I fell and broke my ankle! But I did get all my fall decorating done before that happened including repainting my front room. (How does that always happen?)



Orignal shelf 'as is'

My painting is done and I can't wait to share about this process and endorse a f.a.b.u.l.o.u.s. brand of paint I just found! But that's for another post.


Shelf, repainted and repurposed to the bathroom.
Tonight, in this post, I am sharing a simple shelf redo that I completed a few months back. This shelf was made for me by my niece many years ago and has been housed in my sons room. He has recently repainted that room (I wonder where they get that gene from?) and did not want the shelf. My first instinct was to give it away cause it was a bit too country for me. But I decided to spruce it up and use it in another room.

So glad I did!

 



Garage sale picture for $6. and $1. for the flower swag.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...