Saturday, July 25, 2015

And More Garden Tours...

Pin It

Can you ever see too many beautiful gardens? I say no. After all, in Michigan, we are lucky to get 4-5 good months of gardening so I say enjoy them while you can!

The first house we went to on the garden tour had a beautiful waterfall landscaped backyard, with a big patio, a 60" screen tv and a sectional couch. To. die. for. That is until I saw his sign and realized he was a professional landscaper that owned his own business. Then I felt much better.

Had to catch this butterfly!
Great use of sculpture in this garden!
Loved, loved, loved this pool. Waterfall into the end of the pool a small log cabin to change clothes in and use the bathroom, or just hang out. Very sweet!
I don't usually go in for the cutesy type stuff but I seriously thought this was a great drain for eavestroughing.
Very cool sculpture from cut tree stumps. Great way to use them!
I love anything unique and this totally caught my eye. Great way to use rocks! Now I'm not sure exactly how they did it but from what we could tell, they drilled a hole up the center of the rocks and put a rod through. Probably glued them as well. May have to try this.
This home was amazing and had so many cool sculptures mixed into her garden. Like the homeowner said "I decorated all I could on the inside and I love it so I had to come outside." I totally get that.


Finally is this cute wine bottle sculpture. Not sure if the wrought iron base was something put together by the homeowner as I've never seen anything like it. But regardless, very cool!


That's all for now. Check in soon for my summer project updates.

Linking up this week to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...