Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Look of Sprinter

Pin It

You know that time. The couple of months after all the Christmas decorations come down but it is too early for spring. The season of Sprinter...between winter and spring.

I tend to go for the neutral look of pine cones, branches, fake greenery and such.

Branches, twigs, and anything 'nature' is a great way to showcase sprinter.


Pine cones can be gathered right from your yard or a field. Throw them in a basket for a great natural look.

But come early March the birds come out. The bird houses and flowers and anything spring. Cause even though our weather in Michigan may not be spring-like, the days are noticably longer, the birds are singing more and we may even get robin sighting! All signs that spring is not far. Usually, by that time, I am more than ready to get out the spring decor.

These are actually Christmas decorations. I remove the red ribbons and ornaments and they become a great look for sprinter.

More natural elements with rocks are season-neutral.

I always prefer real plants but, alas, I am not a horticulturalist! I grow great plants outside but have never done well with indoor plants.

This ivy topiary is my newest purchase and, yes, a REAL plant! Note how healthy it is now, we shall see what a month brings. Cross your fingers.

Neutrals and hardscapes are a great way to keep things season-neutral.
How do you decorate for those weeks between Christmas and Spring?

Linking up to:
Feathered Nest Friday
Inspire Me Tuesday
Inspire Me Monday  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...