Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Can't Let Summer Go


Yup, it's November here in Michigan and the temps are going to drop into the single digits next week. My gardens are being put to bed for the winter and the leaves are all falling and being raked up and everything tucked away for another winter season. But, I just can't let go of summer. I am already longing for next summer, watching my gardens comes to life, opening the pool, and enjoying the long summer days.

So today, I'm taking one last look at summer and then it's time to say goodbye.


Love this cute potting shed!

Cute way to use an old box.

This house was gorgeous!

Beautiful shade garden

Great way to hang bird feeders and can stay up all year!

This house was my absolute favorite!

Add caption

Love ponds
 Well, the reminiscing is over and it's time to embrace the holidays and pull out Christmas decorations.

Happy Fall!

Linking up to:
Inspire Me Monday
Inspire Me Tuesday
Amaze Me Monday



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...