Sunday, July 29, 2018

Garden Tours oh my!

Do you wanna know what one of my favorite things about summer is?

Garden tours. Love garden tours. I have two that I go to every year. One in the town in which we live and the other 20 minutes away in a town I would love to live in. But, there are more. Definitely more nearby. I just run out of time and brain energy. Because, inevitably I come home exploding with ideas of additions and changes to my gardens.

This year, however, our local garden tour was highly disappointing. Not sure if they are running out of houses to feature or what. However the other, in a neighboring town, was amazing and never disappoints!

Here are some features of this years tour:


So simple but cute!

Love this! I make my own garden globes from Quik Crete. Need to do some more and recreate this.

Always love these little garden houses/sheds


Next Project!

This was adorable!

Love the use of this bird bath

Garden sauna!

Beautiful hydrangas!

Love this and I have a crock to use!
Linking up today to:

Feathered Nest Friday  

Flaunt It Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...