Monday, September 30, 2013

Turning your nothings into somethings

 


Somedays I get so overwhelmed that I do nothing.

Yup. N.O.T.H.I.N.G.

Because I have so many somethings that those somethings lead to nothings.

That's when I need my nothing inspired by something.

Something that gives me direction and helps me to take those next steps.

So when I need my nothings turned into somethings I turn to the source of all somethings.

The Peace that passes all understanding that comes from my something with God.

Join me for the next 31 days as I share my thoughts on how to turn your nothings into somethings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...