Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sometimes it requires inspiration



When you are feeling empty like you have nothing left to give you need a little inspiration.

Inspired by the beauty of historic homes.
Inspiration comes in many forms for different people. But all things are inspired by God.





You might find inspiration at a home tour or a garden tour like I did.



Sometimes you just need to get out there and find that thing that inspires you to help you turn your nothing back into something!



To read all 31 Days of Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...