Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Has Sprung Another Mantel

Pin It

Winter Mantel
Although the days are longer and the sun seems to be shining more, that is the only real sign of Spring in Michigan. But I refuse to let that stop me! I am forging ahead and burning up with Spring Fever!


Lightening and brightening!

Phase One is my Spring Mantel. Mantels are amazing because in a quick couple minutes you can totally change the atmosphere in a room!

Neutral colors help lighten the room.

Brighter and lighter colors are the object of this mantel update. Full room reveal coming soon.

The birds are returning!

My chippy water can


Antique binoculars

White and green makes everything seem like Spring!




Linking up this week to:
Make it Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House
Silver Pennies for Silver Pennies Sunday
Twigg Studios for Sunday Showoff Party
The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sunday
Stephanie Lynn for Sunday Showcase
Three Mango Seeds It's Party Time
DIY Showoff for DIY Showoff Party
Home For 4 Sweet Home for DIY Party Time
Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday
Creatively Living for Monday Funday Party
Mod Vintage Life for Mod Mix Monday
The Dedicated House for Make It Pretty Monday
Between Naps On The Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Dwellings-Heart of Your Home for Amaze Me Monday
Rain on a Tin Roof for Give Me The Goods Monday
An Extraordinary Day for Project Inspire


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad spring has sprung inside your home.... My home is still stuck in winter mode. I need to get busy!!!
    Thanks for your inspiration this morning.....
    :) Have a happy week!!
    “hugs” Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet little birdie! Great job on your mantel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mantle survived the attack great! Love that little bird.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...