Monday, April 21, 2014

Don't be afraid to do your own thing!

Pin It

Let's face it, we are all influenced by others. In the blog world, we are influenced by those who are blogging about the same things that we are. It is human nature.


New wall art from old yardsticks. Read more here.

And in the world of decorating, the trends are always changing and sometimes the pressure to keep up can be overwhelming. I mean, look around, there is inspiration everywhere! But with the inspiration can come intense burden to keep up with other bloggers.


Spring buffet.

Don't be afraid to be you on all levels. You are amazing and created in the image of God! Be who you were called to be!


Old bird cage

When it comes to your home, it should be a reflection of you and your family. So what if home colors are trending towards the greys and neutrals, if you like color go with it!

Metal pots from HomeGoods!

Be daring! Be bold! Who knows, maybe it will be you who starts a new trend?

My Obsession
When it comes to your blog? You don't have to do what all the other bloggers are doing. Make your blog unique and a reflection of you and your style. For me, I am ever evolving and so is my blog. But that is what excites me!

Linking up this week to:
Making Monday at Kitchen Table Art
Say G'Day Linky Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...