Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Ye Olde New Door

Pin It

There once was an old door. It was a faithful friend who stood guard over it's owners home for many, many years. But it was time. Time for it to go. 

Getting ready to paint the new door.

So a new door went up in it's place but it was very plain. And it did not like being very plain.




Finished door and repainted room.

Then one day it's owner got out the paint brushes and the paint and the door was plain no more.


Adding a little character with a stencil and silver metallic paint.

Sharing this week at:


Home Stories A to Z 
Green Willow Pond 
Ivy and Elephants
 DIY by Design
We Are That Family
Style Sisters
Beyone The Picket Fence
Tarnished Royalty
The Blissful Bee
The Dedicated House
Posed Perfection
A Delightsome Life

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...