Monday, July 14, 2014

Tis the Season...part 1

Pin It

Gotcha, sounds Christmasy doesn't it?


Formerly a bowling ball, this lady bug captured by heart!

Summer is garden tour season and one of my favorite summer activities. I love wandering through people's gardens and getting a small glimpse into their lives. My reactions are many from "mine looks better than this" to inspirational to flat out, dare I admit this, e.n.v.y.


Loved this simple little path up to the bird bath.

Love gazebos. Enough said.


Simple but cute way to decorate a garden shed.

One of my favorites!

For me the most impressive gardens are those that repurpose materials and use them in unique ways. I just love this and it always gets my wheels turning.

Love using mirrors in a garden and these are simply gorgeous.
Notice to the far left the old door that was used as a divider.

Beautiful flower basket atop a fence post.
Hmmmm, I still have an extra fence post in my shed...

 
I am known to be a copycat and sometimes I will copy a project from start to finish, as an exact copycat. Yet sometimes, it is a jumping off point and inspires me to a different direction.


Love ponds and this was a gorgeous and LARGE!

This outdoor cabin, and a sweet tabletop fire pit, a bar, a flat screen tv, and a camper heat thingy. Sweet!


Simple touches like this bench with potted flowers and lots of character.


Regardless the reaction, I love to go on garden tours. How about you?



 

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks incredible! Pinned. We really appreciate you taking the time to be a part of our party. I hope we get to see you tonight at 7 pm. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Love garden tours and home tours. Love the large pond, just beautiful.
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...