Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Changes in the Garden

Pin It

Amidst all the craziness that summer brings, I was able to whip out this cute little Garden sign from extra piece of wood and finally got my water fountain for my birthday. So exciting!

Sign made from leftover wood


I now have my 'happy place' that I sit at in the mornings...the mornings I am not driving to work that is. Love, love, love it! Peaceful and cool and relaxing. A great place to have my morning coffee and read my Bible.


Neat glass garden sculpture made from yard sale finds and created by my sister.

Garden fountain made with a pot, river rocks, and the fountain plumbing.


God is good!

Linking up to:
What We Accomplished Wednesday at Green Willow Pond
Before and After Party at The Dedicated House
Wonderfully Creative Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
  
   

2 comments:

  1. Lucky duck! I have wanted a garden fountain for a long time. I need to take the time in the mornings to sit outside and enjoy what is left of summer. Thank you for sharing at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a great week!

    Blessings,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You created such a sweet outdoor space. I love your DIY water fountain. I bet the sound of the water is so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...