Monday, February 23, 2015

What to do when you don't have time to cook a.k.a. I'm too busy decorating to worry about cooking dinner.

Pin It

I don't know about you but there are tons of things I would rather be doing than cooking dinner. Yeah. But the reality is that my family depends on a good dinner and, honestly, they really are appreciative! Who can't beat that?

Easy crockpot recipes

What I do love about dinnertime is that this is when we all sit down together and connect during the day. And when you have older children in college and high school, it is important to cherish this time and keep that tradition going.


Oddly enough, for all my lack of cooking desire, I seem to have a knack for it. Especially for altering recipes by substituting ingredients and not measuring. I can sometimes even just 'create' a meal by throwing items together. I'm not even sure how I do it but it works.


Easy recipes


To make it easier, I created Pinterest boards that help with this effort. When I search for recipes, I always start with 'easy'. Every. time.

Check them out for some easy, and great, recipes!

LInking up this week to:
Happiness is Homemade
Mom to Mom Encouragement Link UP
Submarine Sunday Linky Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...