Sunday, April 26, 2015

Little Change, Big Impact

Pin It

Maybe it is because it's been 4 years. Or maybe it is time for change.
But probably, it's because I can.

This is how it looked when we moved in, minus the baseboard that is.)
Paint. What can I say? Paint is an amazing commodity. I love browsing paint samples and brochures. It is seriously like my favorite past-time. Ok, really, I need to get a life, huh?

This is what it has looked like for the past 4 years. Read more here.

My projects always start out with something little. I might bring home a new lampshade and before I know it, I'm tearing apart the room and totally redoing it. I guess I just need a paint fix every once in awhile and besides, what gives you more bang for your buck?

This, my friends, is how it all starts. My updated kitchen island and a little bit of paint.

Pulling from the navy in the dining room and changing out the island. Much softer and a little big of pop!

Ahhh, the Power of Paint!

Hooking up this week to:
Posed Perfection
Between Naps On The Porch
The 36th Avenue
Imparting Grace
My Romantic Home
The Charm Of Home
Chic A Shoestring Decorating
FindingFabulous
Rooted In Thyme
Happiness Is Homemade


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...