Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Even My Mom Is Trash Picking!

Pin It

I am slowly but surely getting my friends trained in nabbing great curbside treasure but recently my mom even picked up something for me! Be still my heart.

A little scuffed up but a good cleaning got rid of most of it!

Took a blade and scraped this off (not even sure what it was) and it is gone.

Had to glue this section as it was lifting off.


Yup, she found this cute little round side table and grabbed it out of her neighbor's trash to save for me. It was in great shape and just needed a little glue and a little cleaning.

Still has a few scrapes and scratches that adds to the great character!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...