Saturday, July 11, 2015

Garden Tours Galore!

Pin It

My favorite time of summer, by far, is garden tour time. Always beautiful, always inspirational, our area garden tours are fabulous and really get your mind going.

I love snapping pictures of the things that inspire me most to take home and keep only my favorites as an idea file for 'some day'.

Enjoy.

This was a garage that was gorgeous and beautifully landscaped!.
Loved these iron figures standing guard over this homeowners garden.

What a cool stepping stone that wasn't a stepping stone. Instead it was mounted on the top of a fence post as a sort of 'pillar'. Can't wait to make some of these and use up all the stained glass pieces I have.


Couldn't resist taking a picture of this gorgeous pool area. Jealous for sure!

This homeowner had these cute and simple little plant boxes. Why didn't I think of that? Great way to use up that extra wood!

The inside of this 'tool shed' was simple yet elegant.

Beautiful hardscaping around this house.

Beautiful window boxes. Add this to my list for sure.

Loved the statue and sun dial here.


This house used lots of pots and planters out of just about anything that could hold a plant!
Beautiful waterfall. Definitely on my list!
Simple yet makes a statement. Great way to use an old wine bottle and candle holder!

Loved this little squirty fountain! Okay, I love any kind of water feature.
This beautiful wall surrounded a tennis court.





 Hope you enjoyed this week's garden tour. Next week: garden tour number 2. I can't wait!

Linking up this week to:
Idea Box Thursday
Sunday's Best Link Up
Sunday's Down Under


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...