Friday, February 24, 2017

What you see is what you get

Happy Spring my friends! Oh wait, it's only February but it has been the best. February. ever. No kidding. But know this, if it snows again, I am going to curl up and cry!

Thought I would share a few of the sprinter collections that I have created. You know that awkward time after Christmas but not yet spring. Sprinter.

Vignette on the corner of the kitchen. Adds a small ray of ambient light on a cold, dreary day.

Did I mention I love old boxes? I do.

Love cute little tea sets. This winter one was purchased at Cracker Barrel. They have some great stuff!


Be still. Wise words!

Buffet in eating area.




Have a great day!

Hooking up with:

Friday Favorites at Remodaholic





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...