Thursday, October 3, 2013

Finding Your Happy Place


Everybody has a Happy Place. Even you do. You might not recognize it as such but it is that spot or that place where you can go where everything seems right and the world can stop revolving.


I love the outdoors. Whether walking through professional manicured
gardens like on our St. Louis trip, or working in my garden at home. Makes my world right again!

Oftentimes, when you feel like you have nothing left and you need to refuel, where do you go and what can you do? Go find your Happy Place.

Your Happy Place might be a certain location whether in your yard, at the local park. It might be a walk in the woods  or it might even be an activity. Maybe you are a painter and when you have that paint brush in hand, everything in the world seems right again.

So whatever it is or wherever you go that relieves the stress of life and rights the world, make that your first destination to turn your nothing into something once again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...