Sunday, December 2, 2018

This is Christmas

I am jumping into the Christmas sharing but I have to say that I really hesitate. Especially after I see all the gorgeous Christmas decorating out there. Seriously I love looking at it but I don't have time to do that much decorating here. Wish I did but I am working full time and leading a pretty busy life. I know, just like everyone else, right?

Anyway I thought I would post a couple pictures just to join the fun.

This is more than a Christmas tree, it is a memory tree. So many of the ornaments are full of memories of our life. I love unpacking them!

Yup, truly is the real reason and the only reason that matters!

We don't 'do' santa clause as most do. As we told the boys growing up, santa is a cute story but not real. Why do I want to give him credit for all the cool toys anyway?



Don't you love the 'joy'? Got this and another at Target for $3!

Simple. I like simple.

Including our family gingerbread house.







Merry Christmas everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...