Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Room that never quits

My dining room is like a cat...it has 9 lives. Well, who knows, maybe even more? Currently on it's 4th life, but who's counting the first life, which was really no life at all (a.k.a. the lackluster way I found it when we moved into the house). Wish I could show you all but trust me when I say that A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G. would have been an improvement.


However those were the days pre-blog and I'm pretty sure I have pictures somewhere but if I took the time to find them, I might not come out alive! So, with a desire to rip out cover the textured walls that were previously coated with a smooth skimcoat border right smack in the middle of the wall, going around the whole stinkin' dining room...whoops, I'm digressing. Anyway, you get the picture but if you really want to see pictures, you can check out a few of the transformation process right here. Now, for the reveal!



Trying to get a good shot of the whole room is tough. The room is
small and locked in.

Rug from Lowe's at a GREAT price!


Ceiling was painted a light grey, including the
ceiling medallion. Then a coat of silver metallic
was added.


Mirror was on the clearance rack at HomeGoods.






Pin It



Thanks for visiting!
The Decorating Chica.
Linking up this week to:


Show and Tell Wednesday at Blue Cricket Design
Nifty Thrifty Thursday at Tales from Bloggaritaville
116th Power of Paint Party at Domestically Speaking
Treasure Hunt Thursday at From My Front Porch to Yours






The 36th AVENUE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...