Monday, April 9, 2012

That works for me too!

Hey, did you hear about the great e-Book that has been published by Kristen Welch and Jennifer De Groot? Over 800 categorized tips, organized into 24 categories with more than 300 contributing bloggers all taken from "Works for Me Wednesday" linky party over at Kristen's blog "We are that family." Sweet huh?

Guess who got a feature? Me. Pretty honored if you ask me. 



Garage Sale Lamps and Paint Works for Me. See this post.

You can learn more about the e-book and purchase it by clicking on the button. And guess what? A portion of the proceeds go to Mercy House. All around sweet deal. So click on the link and buy yourself an early Mother's Day gift!


The Bathroom Re-Do


Pretty in Purple

Houston, we have a problem!


Linking up this week to:

Newbie Linky Party at DebbieDoo's










A portion of this book’s proceeds go to supporting The Mercy House.

Check these out and find out what "Works for Me"




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the feature...UH on on the problem. Nothing paint can't fix! Thanks for sharing with the newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that purple! I found you via the newbie party, and I'm giving you a bloggy award :) http://www.addhousewife.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...