Saturday, January 19, 2013

Spring Cleaning, say what?

Pin It

Yes, of course I know that it is still January. But seriously, January and February have got to be the loooongest months of the year. No kidding! They are also my most productive months with house projects. Cupboard cleaning and rearranging. Closet cleaning and purging. Yup, you guessed, Spring Cleaning. January and February are the best months for Spring Cleaning. When the weather man declares it to be spring, you can guess where I am going to be? Outside. 



New life with a fresh coat of paint, a decorative
trim at top, and some updated pictures.

So, why not Spring clean in the winter when you are stuck inside?

Inevitably along with the Spring Cleaning comes a bunch of updates and projects that I haven't finished since who knows when. It is a time to get things done!

My most recent 'refresh' is with my picture collage wall. It just needed a little freshening up to give it some spice. 


You may remember it in it's
 original state. Read more here.
Thanks for stopping by.

Linking up this week to:
Serenity Saturday
Show and Tell Saturday
Weekend Wrapup at Tater Tots and Jello   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...