Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Everything changes and nothing stays the same

Pin It

One thing is sure in this life...everything changes and nothing stays the same. That sure is true around our house. We have been up to our eyeballs in my father in laws estate clean out. The trickle down effect is that my house is looking pretty messy to say the least! Having a lot of trouble getting my projects completed, keeping things cleaned, laundry done, work. You know the drill.


These prints moved from the living room to
 their new home in the kitchen.




But there is definitely something about Spring that makes me want to switch things up, move things around, and change things out. Exactly what I've been doing my friends! Here is a glimpse into some of the quick little changes I've done recently.



Changed out the darker plates for some lighter, brighter plates.
Definitely lightens things up!
It is truly amazing how new everything feels just by switching things around and moving stuff from room to room. It's like getting a brand new house!


Cute little table found at HomeGoods for $39.99!

Reworked the top of this cabinet by pulling things out of storage bins.


In the dark.

Pulled these prints from a back hallway and the plaque from over the back door.
How often do you changes things at your house?

Linking up this week to:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...