Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Garden Globes and Gazing Balls and a Hometalk Curator Event

Pin It

I was recently contacted by Hometalk and asked to curate a Garden Globes and Gazing Balls event. All because of my bowling ball turned Mosaic Garden Globe project!


Mosaic Bowling Ball

Of course I wouldn't dream of saying no, would you? I was thrilled and honored to be asked. After all I love Hometalk. If you haven't checked out Hometalk you really should. today.

Little did they know that I was in the process of completing another garden globe makeover project that I was getting ready to post!



So I started browsing Hometalk to look for some fabulous garden globe projects and was able to find some very interesting projects to show you. Although overall, there weren't as many as I expected, I think you will find some very unique ideas that you can try at home!

So I hope you enjoy this new board on Hometalk called Garden Globes and Gazing Balls!





Linking up this week to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...