Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A DIY Review

Pin It
I love all things DIY and I felt the need to go back and take a look at all the diy I've accomplished in the past couple of years. It did my heart good to see how productive I used to be and inspires me to keep plugging away and trying new things. I hope you feel inspired too!

Pretty in Purple




How to Refresh a Tired Table.



Breakin' the Rules Guide to Stenciling.




Ways to Drive Your Husband Nuts!

Linking up this week to:

Share Your Style at Northern Nesting.
Trash to Treasure Tuesday at Kammy's Korner
Table It Link Party


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous review! I am off to check out the posts individually. I HAVE to know if that is wallpaper on your walls, especially anything to do with purple! I also wanted to say thank you so much for linking up with me at the Table It Link Party and hope you come back this afternoon for another party! (It starts at 4 pm central). I also put a link to this post up on my R & R Facebook page to hopefully help you get some good traffic and posted this on twitter too! Great post!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...