Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Are you a Versatile Blogger?

What does it mean to be versatile? Versatile means one who is useful in many ways. When you relate this to blogging it means that your blog attracts many different types of people for many different reasons.



Bored and Batty


I was recently awarded "The Versatile Blog Award by Mikki at The ADD Housewife. This is a fun award that includes me nominating 15 other bloggers that I think are versatile and should receive The Versatile Blog Award. After that, I have to list 7 fun facts about myself. That's hard but here goes. 




Seven FACTS about Me:

1. I am OCDD, formerly diagnosed by a close friend years ago. Ever heard of it? Stands for "Obsessive Compulsive Decorating Disorder."
2. Officially middle aged. Ouch. That hurts but it's true. Don't feel it, most say I don't look it, but I am.
3. Mom to 3 amazing high school boys.
4. Painting is my most favorite thing to do next to reading.
5. Married for almost 23 years, to the same man even! Go figure.
6. Word 4 different jobs for one company. Weird I know.
7. Last, but most definitely not least. Lover of Christ. I am imperfect, selfish, but forgiven sinner who doesn't deserve the Love that Christ poors out on me but it's there anyway.






Beadboard Wainscoatting Treatment




Now the blogs:
1. Mary at BoogieBoard Cottage
2. Kim at Too Much Time on My Hands
3. Kari at The Sunset Lane
4. Jennifer at Town and Country Living
5. Martina at Northern Nesting
6. Shari at Turnstyle Vogue
7. Mary at Ms. Redo
8. Becca at FG2B
9. Katie at On The Banks of Squaw Creek
10.





Best Junk of 2011






Now, here are the official rules of the award acceptance once you’re nominated:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award.
  • Include a link to their blog.
  • Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
  • Nominate those 15 for the Versatile Blogger Award.
  • Finally, share 7 things about yourself.
  • In the same post include this set of rules.
  • Inform each nominee with a comment on their blog
  • Become a blog follower.




There ya have it. Simple, huh?


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...