Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Spring Is in Full Bloom!


Pin It



Everyone is always welcome!
Spring is in full swing and teetering on the edge of summer. I love this time of year! My gardens are coming up and looking amazing! I love this because I know in another month, everything will be dried and brown and I will be watering my gardens every other day just to keep them surviving!

Garden fence with rustic charm.






$3. bird house and an old pole.
But so far, they are looking gorgeous and I had to share a little bit.


Old windows picked up in someone's garbage. Yeah, I have no pride!


Some birds stay here all winter, even in the sub zero temps!

Home for many bird visitors.


More spring perennials



Pretty in purple.

Hostas and herbs, mums and lamb's ear all make up this side garden.

I easily mix sun loving and shade loving perennials without hardly any problems.



I am a perennial gardener who love to junk garden by using what I have or items I pick up in a garage sale or somebody's trash. Natural items like tree stumps and rocks play a big part as well. One of my favorite past times is to take the boys out rock hunting in the Spring! Well, like I said it is one of my favorite things to do, they seem to think it's work?


An old gate found in a storage area at our former church.
I love using broken statuaries and chips of brick and other assorted 'misfits'.

Hiding in the back is my cement angel, found at a garage sale for around $10.


Peonies looking great this year.

Iris' are blooming late this year.

Tree stumps and broken angels.


Don't even ask what this flower is!
Linking up this week to:

Home Stories A to Z
The Blissful Bee
Love of Family & Home
The Shabby Creek Cottage
No Minimalist Here 
Posed Perfection
Imparting Grace
Between Naps On The Porch
Glamorous and Affordable Life 
The 36th Avenue 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...