Sunday, June 16, 2019

Often it's the little things

Most of us already know this but still, I'm always amazed at the difference little changes can make. Especially when you are happy with the basic bones of a room but want to switch it up a bit and do a refresh.

That's exactly what I did by changing area rugs. I moved the dining room rug to the living room and bought a new rug for the dining room. The darker rug was purchased to help blend the burgundy leather furniture that was once in this room. But years later, new furniture, and I was wanting to lighten things up a bit.
Only time will tell how this holds up with our chocolate lab! (Another reason I went with a dark rug!)

Before

After

What a difference!


Pretty Pintastic Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...