Saturday, August 10, 2019

Garden Tours Oh My!

For me, summer is crazy busy! I work hard and lots of hours which means that, before I realize it, August is here and fall feels are in the air.
Don't get me wrong, I love fall! I am not a fan of the high temps, high humidity, miserable hot part of summer. The only bright light of that weather is our pool. Other than that, I am miserable.

But, here we are in August and trees are starting to turn. The nights are getting cooler and I start feeling nostalgic wondering where on earth the summer went! The highlight of summer? Garden tours! Our area has two garden tours of which I always attend. This year, only made one but it was great!

Here are a few pictures:

Marshall Garden Tour
She Shed
AhMazing home in Marshall!
More gardens
Beautiful flowers!
Flowers
flowers
Love this color of cone flower.
Driveway entrance
Bird cage
Cool birdhouse
flower baskets
Sweet patio
Water feature
   
   
This garden was incredible!
Beautiful landscape.
Cute tea table.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...