Sunday, March 8, 2020

The Big Mistake

A lot has been happening since we moved into our #1951renovation house.
This weekend I tackled the main floor bathroom. Here is a picture of what it looked like when we bought the house.

This bathroom was expanded and remodeled in 2015. T
The previous owner used top of the line custom cabinets and finishes. However she also made some odd choice. In this bathroom is all of the 'cubbies' at the top at the ceiling. There is one over the door as well. There are NO towel bars/rings and nothing to hold toilet paper. Seriously was a bit strange.

So my first mission was to tear down the cubbies and all the shelves. Harder than it looked! We got some down and finally called the contractor that installed them to get the rest down.





Partial deconstruction


Wallpaper is Manhatten Comfort Accentuations.





Super happy with how it turned out. The craziest part? This is NOT the wallpaper I intended to order but boy do I love it! 

#wallpaper #bathroomrefresh #1951renovation #masterbath #ManhattenComfortAccentuationswallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...