Tuesday, March 29, 2022

A #1951renovation

Pin It

Two and a half years ago we downsized from our 1970s traditional two story and moved into a single story ranch built in 1951. We have updated and updated and updated in those two years! But I am loving how it is turning out! This house is in a historic neighborhood called Merritt Woods and is a beautiful area with the best neighbors right in the heart of our city.

Check out some of these projects.



Main bathroom Refresh







Basement Half Bath



Master Bedroom



Bedroom turned office.



Coming soon: Dining Room/Kitchen, Basement Remodel, Family Room projects, and more.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...