Saturday, December 22, 2012

2012 A year in review part one


So hard to believe that 2012 is almost in the history books. As our family is getting ready for Christmas I am thinking back on all the year has brought. Some good, some sad, but all in all, we are truly blessed.

Summers got a hold on me




Looking back on all that was accomplished this past year does not shrink the list I have for 2013. 
But it sure feels good to reflect!



What would you do if you were
given an old bowling ball?

However even as I pat myself on the back I realize that this stuff is not where the important things reside.

Call me a thief


Houston, we have a problem

Grateful is how I feel. Grateful for my kids and my husband.
Grateful for a job that I truly enjoy.

How to refresh a tired table.


Grateful for a home that I love and a husband who lets me do what I want with it!

So here are just a few of the projects from 2012. 
Wishing you all a blessed Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...