Thursday, January 2, 2014

Reviewing the past as we look toward the future...Top 10 Projects of 2013

Pin It

It's hard to believe that another year has come and gone. I love taking time to look back at the year that has come to a close. A new year, means fresh new beginnings and an opportunity to learn from the past as we look to the future.

Before I start my new 2014 project list, I wanted to look back at some of my favorite projects of 2013.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So who knew that most of my favorite projects are outdoor projects? Must be ready for Spring!
 
Linking up this week to:
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...